Delicious fruit cobbler! I stumbled on this recipe somewhere on the internet. It's a quick and simple way to make a great dessert for just one person. I adapted it a little to make it a bit more healthy. I've made it with frozen peaches, frozen blueberries, and fresh sliced apples. I use a ramekin, but any small oven-proof dish would work. It might be fun to prepare several of these and give all your guests individual servings.
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon Splenda brown sugar blend, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon light margarine
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons skim milk
- 3/4 cup fruit (frozen peaches or blueberries work great!)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place melted margarine in the bottom of the dish. Combine 3 tbsp. Splenda brown sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Add milk and mix well. Pour batter over butter. Spoon fruit over batter. Sprinkle the remaining teaspoon of brown sugar on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.